• Courses are available Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and are suitable for learners who have limited computer skills. The course is based on the five essential digital skills for today and the future: Communicating, Handling Information and content, Transacting, Problem solving and Being safe and legal online.
• For learners who want to progress qualifications are available at all levels for Functional Skills.
• Courses are a combination of classroom and on-line learning and you will need to manage some aspects of your own learning.
• The learning centre is based a short walk from the Town Centre bus and train stations.
• If you have a disability and/or learning difficulty we will discuss support we can offer and agree to plan with you.
• If you need support with travel costs, childcare, learning materials and books relevant to your course please ask.
For further information and to book an appointment click here