• Courses are available Tuesday and Thursday morning., afternoon and evening and are suitable for learners who did not achieve an O1 level or GCSE equivalent to grades A* to C.
• Qualifications are offered at all levels for Functional Skills up to level 2.
• Courses are offered as a combination of classroom time and on-line learning.
• The learning centre is based a short walk from the Town Centre bus and train stations.
• If you have a disability and/or learning difficulty we will discuss support we can offer and agree a plan with you.
• If you need support with travel costs, childcare, learning materials and books relevant to your course please ask.
For further information and to book an appointment click here