Counselling Level 3
• There are no formal entry requirements but you need to be aware, either by interview or other suitable methods, that the course involves experiential learning and self-awareness exercises, and can be demanding of the self in interaction with others.
• The course is delivered one day a week over 30 weeks covering four modules.
• This course can be funded by a learner loan. You can fund it yourself and we may be able to agree a payment plan with you.
• Courses are a combination of classroom and on-line learning and you will need to manage some aspects of your own learning.
• The learning centre is based a short walk from the Town Centre bus and train stations.
• If you have a disability and/or learning difficulty we will discuss support we can offer and agree a plan with you.